Kobe -- a town that matches well the word “plush”. A beautiful town where modern trends mix together with foreign history and culture in a wonderful harmony, Kobe
stretches out between the lush greenery of Mt. Rokko at its north and the serene Seto Inland Sea at its south.The town scape with its foreign-like feeling charms travelers
with its subtle high-quality calmness.Please enjoy Kobe, a town that calls you again no matter how many times you have already visited it.
Kobe Ijinkan Town
The former foreign settlement
- 10:30a.m.Kobe Kitano-ijinkan Town
- 12:00noonHotel check in
- 12:30noonLunch at hotel
- 2:00p.m.Nada-Gogo tour
- 6:30p.m.Dine while watching the night view of Kobe
- 9:00p.m.Stay overnight at Hotel Okura Kobe
- Kitano-ijinkan Town
- Kitano-ijinkan is situated in Kitano, on the mountain side uptown of Kobe.Among its characteristic buildings there are many masterpieces that preserve a shade of their era, letting you feel the history within.
- Hotel check in [Hotel Okura Kobe]
- Make an early check in at the hotel.Have an unstrained break while viewing the scenery through your windowpane.
- Lunch at the hotel
[Hotel Okura Kobe]
- Have a pleasant time to enjoy sushi at the sushi counter of the Japanese Restaurant “Yamazato”
- Nada-Gogo Tour [Nada area]
- From west to east, there are various sake breweries scattered between Kobe and Osaka: Nishi-go, Mikage-go, Uozaki-go, Nishinomiya-go, Imazu-go.The area is well-known as one of the leading Nihonshu (Japanese sake) areas in Japan, by its sake made with good water from Miyamizu wells and with rice adequate for sake-making.Sake tasting is available in Nada-Gogo, starting from the History Museum!
- Dine while watching the night view of Kobe
[Hotel Okura Kobe]
- Please relish your dinner in our Restaurant Emerald on the 35th floor, while viewing the night view of the brilliant Kobe.
- Stay overnight at Hotel Okura Kobe
- You can enjoy a night view over the whole city of Kobe from the room you accommodate in.Turn of the light and open the curtain to get a night view over the brilliant Kobe just before your eyes.Raise your glass while watching the night view of Kobe.
- 7:00a.m.Walk in Meriken Park
- 8:00a.m.Breakfast at Hotel Okura Kobe
- 10:00a.m.Walk in the former foreign settlement
- 12:00noonDepart to Arima-Onsen
- Walk in Meriken Park [bay area]
- Walk at ease looking at the glimmering sea soaked by sun rays and breath in the fresh air.
- Breakfast at hotel [Breakfast]
- Please enjoy at your ease a breakfast that makes the pride of our Hotel Okura Kobe, starting with egg dishes made by our chefs before your eyes, freshly baked bread and our hotel’s traditional French toast.
- Walk in the former foreign settlement
- The former foreign settlement is a popular spot that represents Kobe, where one can view of massive retro-looking buildings built during Meiji and Taisho era.In the former foreign settlement, which looks very much like a street of Europe, there is Kobe City Museum, together with famous brand stores from inside and outside Japan.It is an area that shows its beauty even to its walkers.
- Head to Arima-Onsen, also called the inner room of the Kansai region
- Arima-Onsen, situated at the northern foot of Mt. Rokko and beloved by the literates and nobles of Japan since ancient times, is one of the most well-known hot spring areas in Japan.Many people choose to spend here the second day of their trip to Kobe: here you can find “Gold springs” and “Silver springs” with different efficacies. Many hot springs are scattered over the place, from single-day hot springs to famous old-style inns.